Tuesday, March 24, 2009

milk was a bad choice

I had sour milk this morning. It was DISGUSTING. And completely unintentional, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened and was so NOT okay, especially considering the milk was in the fridge AT WORK which is replenished DAILY. WTF?

FURTHERMORE, said milk had to be dumped out--which meant my delicious tea had to be dumped out (where said milk had been poured into) which was upsetting.

In other news I have both spilled on myself and ripped a pre-existing hole in my jeans even larger. Clearly, things are going swimmingly this morning.

Additionally, I realized that my hair has gotten quite long and I have a renewed love for wearing a ponytail.

And finally, I finished the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer last night and am patiently waiting for my season 6 DVDs to arrive via Netflix either today, or tomorrow, perhaps. A break from all that vampire slaying and teen angst might be nice. And my book reading has really suffered from my TV watching.

Ew. The milk.

No comments: