Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wardrobe Lows

So this morning I was browsing my closet, trying to figure out what to wear to work, a more difficult task than usual considering it's been about a month since I've last done laundry, when I decided on a pair of lime green pants. Yesterday I wore a pair of kelly green pants. And I realized, as DiTonto once alluded to herself on this here blog, I could wear a different pair of green pants everyday of the week.

Well not anymore. Because I am such a disaster I spilled my lunch all over my green pants which are sure to now have some oil stains. Additionally, my sweater, one of my favorite navy blue J-Crew pullovers, has not one, not two, but THREE holes in it (two on the elbow, one on the side). So I am just looking fantastic.

I am a klutz on so many levels... and remember that New Years Resolution I had of getting my shit together? So not happening... and this little sign I have taped to my keyboard doesn't seem to help either.



(yes, that's real. I'm not very professional).

No comments: