Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For a second I got really excited and thought I'd been written about in the New York Times...

but that is not the case.

My blog is linked in this article about food blogs. Specifically about some blog called Jaws Wired Shut (note the plural on the Jaws part) that got a shoutout by Frank Bruni of the NYT.

For a moment, I thought--YES THIS IS IT. MY MOMENT OF GLORY. MY FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME.

But then I clicked on the link in the actual NYT article to discover nope, that ain't my blog--it's someone else who's been plagued by the misery of maxillofacial surgery.

And then I got depressed. And slightly embarrassed. And then I got over it. (I process emotions very quickly, you see).

But the thing is, I too offer advice about having your jaw wired shut! I do! I do! See here.

Okay New York Times. LINK THAT.

P.S. If you do land here due to that incorrect linkage, WELCOME! Explore! Say hello! I am funny sometimes. Most of the time I talk about myself. I give great music recommendations. You'll love me!

No comments: