Tuesday, July 28, 2009

knocked on my ass

Yeah so after that brief interlude of creative flow I realize that blogging ceased entirely. That's because I got sick. Really sick. I realize I get sick a lot. Probably more than the average. I am not entirely sure why that is, but I've decided I need to actually do something about that because I am 25 now and should be taking daily multi-vitamins and taking better care of myself. Especially when I had the flu and then that turned into a cold and then that turned into pink eye (and did I mention I may have a tooth ache as well?)... Man, I complain a lot.

Excuses, excuses, but that's why I've been MIA for a while. My body hates me and I was destroyed by a virus. I'm slowly on the mend. I am also slowly falling asleep at my desk right now...

No comments: