Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Wednesday Nostalgia

Okay so we all know how I feel about American Idol (I hate it). However, I've recently fallen into the trap of amazingness that is So You Think You Can Dance, and OMG YOU GUYS IT IS SO GOOD. Like, I want to be BFF with Cat Deeley and ask Mary Murphy what kind of drugs she is on and then maybe have Mia Michaels give me the full rundown on what she REALLY thinks of my moves. This coming from the girl who HATES reality TV. Yes, it's true, I've found a reality TV show I openly enjoy and will admit to watching.

But this reminds me... way back when I was a wee little lassie I loved Star Search. Really, I thought I was destined to be ON Star Search and clean house because I was quite the little ham at a young age, but in this week's batch of nostalgia, let's take a look at the wholesome goodness it once was... oh and RIP Ed McMahon, you'll always have four stars in my book.

No comments: