Friday, August 28, 2009

Statistics

I'm bad at math, but I'm good with numbers:

Number of things I am wearing today that I purchased at a flea market: 2
Number of things I am wearing today that are broken yet I wear them anyways: 1
Number of times I washed my hair this week, with shampoo AND conditioner: 1
Number of times I washed my hair this week with Pert Plus: 3
Number of times I stood in the shower and contemplated washing my hair, and then didn't: 1
Number of times I hit snooze on my alarm clock this morning: 5
Number of martinis I drank last night: 3
Number of dollars I paid for 3 martinis last night: 3

And perhaps the most shameful...
Number of times I went to McDonald's this week: 3*
*Twice for iced coffee and yes, admittedly, once for a Happy Meal (what? I wanted the toy!)

No comments: